Friday, December 18, 2009

Bush Medicine Dreaming



ARTWORK STORY

The painting depicts particular leaves from plant species, which contain medicinal properties. The Aboriginal women from Utopia in Central Australia gather the leaves. The leaves are boiled, resin is added and mixed into a paste, which is used as bush medicine for many ailments. The Bush Medicine Dreaming is celebrated in their awelye ceremonies. Gloria Petyarre is a traditional healer.




Gloria Petyarre, Bush Medicine Dreaming, Central Art - Aboriginal Art Store, 2007.


Central Art presents their 20% off Christmas Catalogue Sale.

We are delighted to release an extra 50 new Aboriginal artworks ranging from AUD$132 to $17,600 to our 20% off Christmas Catalogue Sale. An excellent Christmas gift idea or opportunity to add to your art collection.

Contact us on http://www.aboriginalartstore.com.au/exhibitions/christmas-sale-2009/

This sale will end on 31 January 2010.

.

5 comments:

  1. Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
    Thank you and good luck.
    cash for unwanted cars ipswich

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
    sell my car for cash sydney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
    North Coast Auto Wreckers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply want to say your article is as surprising. The clearness in your post is simply great and i could assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.
    cash for unwanted cars sydney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing. We pay our customers instant cash up to $9,999 without any waiting time. It is our policy to not let customers wait for their money. We also provide free towing services, so customers save even more money when dealing with us. This strategy has been a great success with our customers in Queensland. Through this, we gained a lot of goodwill from our customers.
    cash for cars

    ReplyDelete